FO trunk cable URM NG P8, 48 fibers
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
FO trunk cable URM NG P8, 48 fibersThe fiber optic trunk cable is used for permanent cabling between network cabinets. System-oriented connector combinations make it application-independent and suitable for all Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications. Precisely fitting pre-assemblies minimize the installation time on site and make excess length storage unnecessary.
The pre-assembled trunks can be easily fixed in subracks as well as patch and splice boxes using the cable gland at the transition to the individual legs.
The ferrule-based URM NG P8 connector, assembled on both sides, offers simple connection options and is perfectly suited for future-oriented Base-8 cabling. Product features:
- Indoor cable, breakout cable with 48 fibers, Ø10.8 mm, color: heather violet
- Cable sheath FRNC, halogen-free, flame-retardant, no corrosive and toxic fumes
- Cable label including barcode and serial number
- Single whips Ø3.0 mm
- CPR tested and classified
- Plug: URM NG P8, color: heather violet
- Push locking
- Connectors according to RoHS
- Insertion loss multimode: ≤ 0.20 dB
- Return loss:> 35dB
* For orders under € 200, we reserve the right to charge a minimum quantity surcharge of € 25.
** Forwarding costs will be passed on to you according to the billing of the forwarding agent.
Multimode 50 / 125µ
No posts found