LWL trunk cable LC with 48 fibers
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Fiber optic trunk cable LC, 48 fibers
The fiber optic trunk cable is used for permanent cabling between network cabinets. System-oriented connector combinations make it application-independent and suitable for all Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications. Precisely fitting pre-assemblies minimize the installation time on site and make excess length storage unnecessary.
The pre-assembled trunks can be easily fixed in subracks as well as patch and splice boxes by means of an integrated cable screw connection on the dividing element for transferring to the individual legs.
The LC Uniboot, assembled on both sides, offers simple connection options and the option of changing polarity without tools and without exposing the fibers.
- Universal cable, loose tube cable with 48 fibers, Ø9.6mm, color: black
- Cable sheath FRNC, halogen-free, flame-retardant, no corrosive and toxic fumes
- Cable label including barcode and serial number
- Single whips Ø2.0 mm, color: heather violet
- CPR tested and classified
- Connector: LC / UPC Uniboot, color: heather violet
- Locking and unlocking with tab
- Polarity can be exchanged without tools, fibers remain protected during polarity exchange
- Connectors according to RoHS
- Insertion loss multimode: ≤ 0.20 dB
* For orders under € 200, we reserve the right to charge a minimum quantity surcharge of € 25.
** Forwarding costs will be passed on to you according to the billing of the forwarding agent.
No posts found