FO fanout cable MTP-LC
FO fanout cables for network connections can be made available in different versions. Depending on your requirements, a 12-way, 16-way or 24-way MPO / MTP® connector with the corresponding number of individual whips, each with an LC Uniboot connector on the other side, is pre-assembled.
Thanks to system-oriented connector combinations, they are application-independent and suitable for all Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications. Precisely fitting pre-assemblies with multi-fiber connectors minimize the installation time and cable load on site and make excess length storage unnecessary.
- 12-way, 16-way or 24-way assembled indoor cable IF (ZN) H… with an MPO / MTP® connector on one side and all common connector types on the other
- Flame-retardant and halogen-free jacket
- Cylindrical sleeve to protect the transition to the individual whips, consisting of a hollow tube with strain relief
- Pull and protection element on customer request
- For even more flexibility, the fanout cable can also be offered as a direct split without a partition element
* For orders under € 200, we reserve the right to charge a minimum quantity surcharge of € 25.
** Forwarding costs will be passed on to you according to the billing of the forwarding agent.
No posts found