Eaton RZ USV 93PM 250kW n + 1 modular, expandable to 350kW n + 1 in 50kW module steps [CLONE]
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Eaton RZ USV 93PM 250kW n + 1 modular, expandable to 350kW n + 1 in 50kW module steps
Output 250 kVA / kW
250kW N + 1 scalable to 350kW N + 1, 0 min, no internal batteries
Compact system on a minimal footprint (0.5m²)
Online VFI-SS-111 technology
96.7% efficiency in online mode
99% efficiency with Energy Saver System
ntuitive, user-friendly touch screen display
Advanced Battery Management (ABM)
Output power factor = 1.0 (watt ~ VA)
3xminislot slots for communication connection
USB port for maintenance and firmware updates
12 months warranty as standard
24 months warranty when commissioning Eaton commissioning (intervention or commissioning)
Width (mm) 1618
Depth (mm) H2
Height (mm) 1968
Highest availability with the lowest total cost of ownership
Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
• The 93PM UPS sets new standards, with an efficiency
of up to 96.7% in double conversion mode, which is considerable
Savings in operating costs.
•> 99% efficiency in Energy Saver System (ESS) mode.
• High efficiency even with low workloads, optimized by the
Variable Module Management System (VMMS).
• Maximum power and energy density ensures you
compact space requirement.
• The patented HotSync® load distribution technology
enables the parallel operation of static converters without
Communication or load sharing signals. Without necessary
Communication link eliminates the risks of a
"Single point of failure".
• A static bypass per UPS enables full
Bypass capacity from day one. Power modules
can be added as the load increases.
• Equipped with an ultra-fast fuse in the static
Bypass - which guarantees security in all scenarios.
• Equipped with a backfeed protection - no need for
• The wide power factor range enables quick protection
changing load power factors without derating.
• Intelligent battery charging through Advanced Battery Management
prevents unnecessary charging and delays the
Battery wear rate significant.
High scalability and easy use
• Scalable and modular design paired with the
"Pay-as-you-grow" capabilities minimize capital expenditure.
• Thermal management support enables flexible installation
on walls, in rows and in hot / cold aisle configurations
• Fast access allows a short mean repair time (MTTR)
• Wide range of communication options
(Web / SNMP, Modbus / Jbus, relay contacts)
• The Intelligent Power® software integrates for monitoring and
Management in leading virtualization management systems
• The intuitive touchscreen LCD user interface and visual
Data logging gives clear information on UPS status.
No posts found