Cart is empty
DC10 room including racks - ready to use
Contact us for a price
Deployment time2 weeks Werktage Energy costs per kWh00:16 € / kW/h Energy costs included in the price as a flat rateNo
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Server room / rack
- Construction phase 1: up to 1,000 m² of rental space, 500 m² of which are equipped with 160 racks and PDUs, and 500 m² can be configured on customer request.
- Construction phase 2: Another 4,500 m² server room capacity can be planned flexibly and ready for occupancy 12 months after the contract is signed.
- Power consumption 4-20 kW per rack.
- Redundant power supply per rack.
- Real-time measurement of electricity consumption.
- Redundant air conditioning with cold aisle containment.
- Optional customization of the racks, such as B. Access, sensors (temperature, humidity, air pressure, door status).
- Consideration of individual customer requests.
- Safety fence with protection against climbing over.
- Sliding gate system with access card reader, barrier and bollard system.
- Security personnel on site 24/7.
- Access security on all relevant doors, with card and code or biometric access control.
- Inside and outside visual building surveillance including IT and technical rooms.
- Redundant data connection via separate routes.
- Continuous 24/7 function monitoring of the data center infrastructure.
- Separate fire compartments within the data center and the technical areas.
- Early fire detection system.
- State-of-the-art extinguishing system with Inergen.
- There is a lightning protection HVI system on the entire building complex.
- Lightning and surge protection according to DIN EN 62305-5.
- Two separate power lines, connected to three power networks.
- Own transformer stations.
- Redundant low-voltage main distribution boards.
- Redundant, modular UPS systems.
- Network replacement units with fuel supply for at least 72 hours.
- PUE value <1.1.
- High availability class n + 1.
- Minimum availability of 99.98%.
- TÜV certified
- Year-round river water cooling for optimal sustainability and climate efficiency.
- 24/7 access to the data center.
- Acceptance of customer goods deliveries including intermediate storage.
- Rental of means of transport and tools.
- Complete assembly service with installation, conversion and expansion.
- "Helping hands" by highly qualified, own operating staff.
- Manual storage of common cables on site.
- Support from external service providers on request.
- Delivery of hardware (server, storage, network) without operating system.
- Occupancy and cable planning including inventory documentation.
- Provider-neutral internet connectivity.
2 weeks Werktage
Data center energy costs (including all charges)
Energy costs per kWh:
00:16 € / kW/h
Colocation area Energy density, dimensions and footprint
Electricity and air conditioning per square meter:
2.5 kW / m2
Maximum height of the racks:
Maximum floor load capacity:
1,751 to 2,000
Data center racks
Rack installation with warm / cold aisle separation:
- 400V / 32A (three-phase)
- Active PDU
- Measuring function (power and consumption) infeed
- Measuring function (output and consumption) per outlet
Rack load capacity:
1,000 kg to 1,500 kg
Rack redundancy power supply:
2N (redundant A + B power supply)
Colocation area equipment
Racks are provided by the provider:
Yes, see "Data Center Racks" for details
Separation from the other data center areas:
- Own room fire protection F90
- Partition (including door) meets resistance class RC2
Closing cage door:
Electronic access control with card
Burglar alarm system for area:
Video surveillance for area:
General data center
Type of building:
Data center security
24h / 7 days on site
Data center supply infrastructure
Medium voltage supply redundancy:
- Ring feed
Medium voltage main distribution redundancy:
Backup redundancy system:
N + 1
Network replacement system fuel supply:
More than 48 hours of operation
UPS system redundancy:
Low voltage distributions redundancy:
Type of air conditioning:
Cold water, chiller, ULK
Air conditioning redundancy devices:
N + 1
Data center certifications
TÜV level 3
Data center services
Availability of remote hands:
- 15 to 30 minutes during business hours
- Outside business hours, arrival time 31 to 60 minutes
Data center access and staff
Access to the data center:
- 24h / 7 days
- On site during business hours
- On call outside of business hours