25 RU, rack dimensions 600 * 1000 * 50U in AM3, Equinix
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), connects more than 4,000 companies directly to their customers and partners inside the world's most networked data centers. Today, enterprise, cloud, networking, digital media and financial services companies leverage the Equinix interconnection platform in 31 strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
By connecting directly to their strategic partners and end users, customers are forming dynamic ecosystems inside Equinix. These interconnected ecosystems enable companies to optimize the performance of their content and applications and protect their vital digital assets.
The presence of AMS-IX, the largest Internet exchange in Europe, makes the AM3 data center an important hub for the networks serving the continent. This is one of many state of the art IBX centers in key metropolitan areas throughout Europe that offer a full range of premium colocation, interconnection and support services to a wide range of secure digital ecosystems built by networks, enterprise, content, cloud and IT services companies and financial institutions.
COLO PRICE AND CONDITIONS
- 25 RU, rack dimensions 600 * 1000 * 50U in AM3 , Equinix
- 2 kVA power (we will be able most probably to offer you even more power)
- NRC € 2600
- MRC 1290 € including 2 kVA power consumption
- Smart hands € 150 per hour (business day)
- Fenced area
- Approach area monitoring
- Fire alarm system with point detectors
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO 27001
- DIN EN ISO 50001
- Escort service for customer service providers
- Basic remote hands (reset, reboot, etc)
- Installation and expansion of customer equipment
- patch work
- System support operating systems
- System support up to application level
No posts found